14 September 1975 |
Corneliu Porumboiu (Romanian pronunciation: [korˈnelju porumˈboju]; born 14 September 1975) is a Romanian film director and screenwriter. His 2006 feature 12:08 East of Bucharest won him the Camera d'Or prize at the Cannes Film Festival. He is the son of football referee Adrian Porumboiu. His upcoming film The Treasure has been selected to be screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival.
- Pe aripile vinului (2002)
- Călătorie la oraş (2003) (won Second Prize of the Cinéfondation in 2004)
- Visul lui Liviu (2004)
- 12:08 East of Bucharest (2006) (A fost sau n-a fost?)
- Police, Adjective (2009)
- When Evening Falls on Bucharest or Metabolism (2013)
- The Unsaved (2013, writer)
- The Second Game (2014)
- The Treasure (Comoara) (2015)
- A Nine Minute Interval (TBA)
- "2015 Official Selection". Cannes. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
|This article about a Romanian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|