From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cornflour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cornflour may be:
- Cornmeal, flour ground from dried maize
- Corn starch ('cornflour' in the UK), the white, powdered starch of the maize grain
- Masa, the flour of hominy
- Wheat starch, in Australia
- Cornflower, a small annual flowering plant with blue flowers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornflour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.