From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coro or CORO may refer to:
- Santa Ana de Coro, a Venezuelan city, the capital of Falcón State
- Coro region, a geographical region of Venezuela
- Coro Province, historic province of Gran Colombia
- Coro (music), Italian for choir
- Coro (singer), a Dominican singer/actor
- Coro (non-profit organization), teaches leadership skills to young adults
- Ferran Corominas, a Spanish footballer
- Corocraft, costume jewelry makers of the early 20th century
- Coro, The Sixteen's record label
- Coro, a mancala game played in the Lango region of Uganda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.