|Traded as||OTCQB: COWI|
|Industry||Robotics, Software, Business Process Automation, Telepresence,|
|Founder||David Hyams and Lloyd Spencer|
|David Hyams Founder/CTO
Lloyd Spencer, Founder/President and CEO
|Products||Usage Metering for Vidyo, Billing Integration Framework for MetraTech and Vidyo, NameTag, CoroBot, Explorer|
|Services||CoroCall Video Conferencing Service|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||CoroWare Technologies, Inc.|
CoroWare was founded in 2003 by David Hyams and Lloyd Spencer and joined the Technology Collaborative of Pittsburgh, PA in 2005. In 2006 CoroWare became a subsidiary of the public corporation Innova Holdings, later named Innova Robotics & Automation. In 2008, Innova became CoroWare, Inc. and CoroWare Technologies continues to operate as a fully owned subsidiary of CoroWare, Inc.
- CoroBot - A four-wheeled development platform released in March 2007. It is a four-wheeled robot that has an on board mini-ITX computer and an optional 4 DOF arm.
- "CoroCall Makes HD Videoconferencing More Affordable to More Businesses Worldwide"
- "Parallel Programming with NVIDIA CUDA"
- "Robots on the March - Part Two"
- "The CoroBot Unmanned Mobile PC"
- "CoroBots and Microsoft Robotics Studio at Vassar"