From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corolla or corollas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corolla may refer to:
- Corolla, name for the petals of a flower, considered as a unit
- Corolla (gastropod), a genus of molluscs
- Corolla (chaplet), an ancient garland and later headdress, bearing some resemblance to the corolla of a flower
- Corolla, North Carolina, a town in the United States
- Toyota Corolla, an automobile brand-name
- Sylvestro Carolla (1896-1972), former New Orleans crime boss
- Adam Carolla (1964- ), radio and television host
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corolla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.