From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corolla or corollas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corolla may refer to:
- the petals of a flower, considered as a unit
- Toyota Corolla, an automobile brand-name
- Corolla (chaplet), an ancient garland and later headdress, bearing some resemblance to the corolla of a flower
- Corolla (gastropod), a genus of molluscs
- Corolla, North Carolina, a town in the United States
Carolla is a surname and may refer to:
- Sylvestro Carolla (1896-1972), former New Orleans crime boss
- Adam Carolla (1964- ), radio and television host
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corolla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.