From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coron can refer to the following things:
- Coron, Palawan, a municipality in Palawan in the Philippines
- Coron Island, under the jurisdiction of the municipality, Philippines
- Coron, Maine-et-Loire, a commune in the Maine-et-Loire département in France
- Coron, the Venetian name of the coastal town of Koroni on the Ionian Sea, in present-day Greece.
- Llywelyn's coronet (Coron Arthur)
- Jean-Michel Coron (born 1956), a French mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.