From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coronal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coronal may refer to:
- anything relating to a corona
- Coronal plane, an anatomical term of location
- The coronal direction on a tooth
- Coronal consonant, a consonant that is articulated with the front part of the tongue
- Coronal loop, a structure on the surface of the Sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.