From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coronel may refer to:
|Look up coronel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Coronel, Chile a port city in Chile
- Battle of Coronel off the Chilean coast during World War I
- The World War II German auxiliary cruiser HSK Coronel, see German night fighter direction vessel Togo
- Older spelling of colonel
- Coronelismo, a system of machine politics in Brazil during the Old Republic (1889-1930)
- Antonio F. Coronel mayor of Los Angeles from 1853 to 1854.
- Christian Coronel professional basketball player in the Philippine Basketball Association.
- Felipe Coronel, aka Immortal Technique, a Peruvian American rapper and political activist.
- Gregorio Nuñez Coronel Portuguese Augustinian theologian, writer, and preacher.
- Jorge Icaza Coronel writer from Ecuador.
- Juan Coronel Spanish Franciscan missionary.
- Pastor Coronel chief of the Investigations Department, Paraguay.
- Pedro Coronel Mexican abstract painter, sculptor, draughtsman, and engraver.
- Rafael Coronel artist and painter from Mexico.
- Sheila Coronel winner of the 2003 Magsaysay Award for Journalism.
- Stephen Coronel guitarist.
- Tim Coronel Dutch auto racing driver. Twin brother of Tom.
- Tom Coronel Dutch auto racing driver. Twin brother of Tim.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coronel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.