From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coronet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coronet is a type of crown.
Coronet may also refer to:
- Coronet or coronary band, an anatomical name for a part of a horse's leg just above the hoof.
- Coronet, several species of hummingbirds in the genus Boissonneaua
- Coronet, the moth species Craniophora ligustri
- Dodge Coronet, a model of full-size American automobile
- Coronet (automobile), a British 3-wheel microcar
- Coronet Camera Company, a British camera manufacturer in business from 1926 to 1967
- Coronet Films, a producer and distributor of American educational films in business from 1946 until the 1970s
- Coronet Industries, a phosphate company operating outside Plant City, Florida
- Operation Coronet, the invasion of the Japanese island of Honshū by the Allies in Operation Downfall in World War II
- The Coronet, a music venue and former cinema in the Elephant and Castle area of London
- Epiphone Coronet, a solid-body electric guitar
- The cornet, a brass instrument
- Coronet Building, a property in West Hollywood, California
- Coronet Peak, a popular ski mountain in Queenstown, New Zealand
- Coronet Theatre a former theatre in Los Angeles
Printing and typing
- Coronet (typeface), a decorative typeface
- Coronet, a model of electric typewriter manufactured by Smith-Corona
- Coronet, the capital city of Corellia, a planet in the Star Wars universe
- Coronet (yacht), built in 1885
- Coronet, a yacht built in 1928 and renamed USS Opal (PYc-8) for service in the United States Navy during World War II
- USS Coronet (SP-194), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Coronet, a series of Denjū in the video game Keitai Denjū Telefang 2
- Mt. Coronet, a location in the video games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, and Pokemon Platinum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.