From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Designer(s)||R. Hunter Middleton|
Uses in Popular Culture
- Andy Warhol's "signature" on the cover of Velvet Underground and Nico is done in this font.
- Some of the credits for I Love Lucy were in this font; it was also the typeface used for the Desilu closing ident seen on The Lucy Show and the original Star Trek series.
- It was used for the Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica logo.
- Deftones uses this font on some of their albums.
- Jaspert, W. Pincus; Berry, W. Turner; Johnson, A. F. (2001) . Encyclopaedia of Type Faces (Fourth edition ed.). London: Cassell Paperbacks. p. 372. ISBN 1-84188-139-2.
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|