From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corozo may refer to:
- A village in Bluefields municipality, Nicaragua
- A village in San José de los Remates municipality, Nicaragua
- A river in the Dominican Republic
- Several villages in Ocozocoautla de Espinosa municipality, Mexico
- Acrocomia media, a grugru palm
- Aiphanes horrida, a ruffle palm
- Attalea, an American oil palm genus
- Elaeis, the main commercial oil palm genus
- Maranthes panamensis, a Chrysobalanaceae shrub
- The endosperm of Phytelephas palm seeds ("vegetable ivory")
- Dennis Corozo, Ecuadorean footballer playing for Centro Deportivo Olmedo
- Felipe Salvador Caicedo Corozo, Ecuadorean footballer playing for Manchester City F.C.
- Franklin Corozo, Ecuadorean footballer playing for Sociedad Deportivo Quito
- Luis Corozo, Peruvian footballer playing for FBC Melgar
- Rixon Javier Corozo Hurtado, Ecuadorean Footballer playing for Club Deportivo El Nacional
- Walter Orlando Ayoví Corozo, Ecuadorean footballer playing for Club Deportivo El Nacional
- Yason Corozo, Ecuadorean footballer playing for Club Social y Deportivo Macará
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.