From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corp may refer to:
- Corp., an abbreviation of corporation
- Corp., an abbreviation of the rank of corporal
- Central Oregon and Pacific Railroad (CORP), an American Class II railroad
- Students of Georgetown, Inc., a non-profit public charitable organization at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., commonly called "The Corp"
- Corporation (nightclub), Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, referred to as "Corp" by locals
- Aaron Corp (born 1989), American football quarterback
- Ronald Corp (born 1951), English composer, conductor and Church of England priest
- co-RP, a complexity class of computational complexity theory closely related to RP (complexity)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.