|Look up corporation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A corporation is most often a type of legal entity, often formed to conduct business but public bodies, charities and clubs are often corporations as well. Corporations take many forms including: statutory corporations, corporations sole, joint-stock companies and cooperatives. It may also refer to:
- Any group of persons united or regarded as united in one body.
- Municipal corporation, type of local government body
- Corporation (feudal Europe)
- Corporation (university), a type of social organization, also called fraternities and sororities
- Corporation (nightclub), a nightclub in Sheffield, England
- Corporation Bank, in India
- Slang for a pot belly
- Corporation, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Corporation Park, Blackburn
- Corporation Street, Birmingham
- Corporation (comics), a Marvel Comics criminal organization
- Corporation (rpg), a tabletop roleplaying game
- Corporation (TV series), a 1975 Canadian business documentary television series
- Corporation (video game), a first-person shooter for the IBM/PC, Atari ST, Commodore Amiga and Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
- The Corporation (film), the 2003 documentary film
- Corporate (film), a 2006 Bollywood film starring Bipasha Basu
- The Corporation (disambiguation)
- Corporatism, the economic system
- All pages beginning with "Corporate"
- Evil corporation, a popular culture staple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.