|Monsignor Corrado Balducci|
May 11, 1923|
|Died||September 20, 2008
|Education||Pontificia Accademia Ecclesiastica|
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, (born May 11, 1923 in Italy died September 20, 2008 in Italy), was a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia, a close friend of the pope, long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome, and a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith. He has written several books about the subliminal messages in rock and metal music, diabolic possessions, and extraterrestrials. Monsignor Balducci often appeared on Italian TV to talk about satanism, religion, and extraterrestrials.
The Devil 
Balducci says: "The Devil is an angel who became evil from choice; as a [fallen] angel it is a spiritual being. Therefore its existence is a truth which cannot be demonstrated directly, but no less certain for that, since it falls within the fully documentable historical fact of the Revelation. Had God not disclosed this truth, man would never have been able to find out with certainity [sic] the existence of demons and angels [...] The devil, being an angel, has a nature and abilities which are much higher to ours; however, whereas angels use their powers for the sake of good, demons use them for evil and perverted goals".
In relation to the teachings of the Catholic Church, he has stressed that extraterrestrial encounters "are not demonic, they are not due to psychological impairment, and they are not a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." He denies the rumor that the Vatican follows reported incidents of extraterrestrial encounters from its Nunciatures in different countries.
Balducci's opinions received a wider context in 2008 when the Vatican's chief astronomer José Gabriel Funes also discussed the possibility of extraterrestrial life.
- As God's power is limitless, it is not only possible but also likely that inhabited planets exist.
- It is probable that there are other beings, that is not very strange, because among the human and angelic nature, of which we have the theological certainty, there is a big too much discrepancy. And among this man, in whom the spirit is subordinate as to the matter, and the Angels that are alone spirit, are probable that they exist of the beings that have spirit with the very less matter and body of that, that we have. They could be those that we call UFO, these persons that would appear with these wagons, and that also have not only one science, but a natural guardian ability to the our.
Quote rewritten in better English, hopefully paraphrased correctly
- It is probable that there are other beings. That is not very strange, because there is too much discrepancy between human and angelic nature, of which we have the theological certainty. And since in man, the spirit is subordinate to matter, and since the Angels are alone spirit, it is probable that beings exist with very much less body and matter than we have. They could be those that we call Ufo, these persons that would appear with these wagons, and that also have not only one science, but a natural ability to be our guardians.
- 2005 PRG Disclosure Award 
- ISBN 978-85-86812-08-8 Diabo: ...Vivo e Atuante no Mundo, O (paperback, 2004)
- ISBN 978-88-04-37999-7 Il diavolo (Grandisaggi) (1994)
- ISBN 978-88-384-1561-6 Adoratori del diavolo e rock satanico (1991)
- ISBN 978-0-8189-0586-5 The Devil "Alive and Active in Our World" (paperback, 1990)
- "Monsignor Corrado Balducci". Paradigm Research Group. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- "Balducci, Corrado". St Pauls Publications. Retrieved 2007-01-13.[dead link]
- Boylan, Richard. "Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real". UFO Digest. Retrieved 2007-01-11.
- "New FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials". nonsoloufo. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- "PONTIFICIA ACCADEMIA ECCLESIASTICA". Vatican - Roman Curia. Retrieved 2007-01-11.
- Valerio, Monti; Max Barucca. "Monsignor Padre Balducci". UFO Disclosure. Retrieved 2007-01-11.
- Monsignor Corrado Balducci (1995-10-08). TV Show (TV). Italy: RAI 1, Programme "SPECIALE TG1".
- Monsignor Corrado Balducci. Fastwalkers (DVD). Fastwalkers.
- Monsignor Corrado Balducci. Extraterrestrial Contact and Close Encounter (11 Minute Mark) (DVD). Disclosure Project.
- Domenico Caruso - Parapsicologia oggi - "Nel Mondo del Mistero" - Centro Studi "S. Martino" - S. Martino (R.C.), 1987.
- Adriano, Forgione. "UFOs and the Vatican". UFO India. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved 2007-01-11.
- "FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials". nonsoloufo. Retrieved 2007-01-11.