|Date of birth||3 August 1979|
|Place of birth||Vimercate, Italy|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|1999–2000||→ Pistoiese (loan)||26||(2)|
|2000–2001||→ Torino (loan)||21||(2)|
|2004||→ Piacenza (loan)||23||(3)|
|2004–2005||→ Livorno (loan)||19||(3)|
|2005||→ Ascoli (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:27, 16 September 2007 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Atalanta, Inter and loans
Colombo started his career at the famous youth rank of Atalanta. He made his debut on Serie B and for the club in 1998/1999 season, and then joined Pistoiese (Serie B). He was signed by the giant Internazionale in the summer of 2000 in co-ownership deal. He made his Serie A debut on 1 October 2000 against Reggina Calcio, and four other appearances at Coppa Italia, Italian Super Cup and the UEFA Cup match, in which he scored.
He failed to return to Inter, but was sold back to Atalanta, this time in the Serie A.
His first ever Serie A season as regular was fair, in which he made 22 appearances.
Sampdoria and loans
In summer 2002, Sampdoria (Serie B) signed Colombo in a co-ownership deal. He is one of the players who helped the club to be promoted, by playing 27 games.
But his third Serie A season with his third Serie A club was bitter, he made just 2 appearances before the winter break.
Colombo was loaned to Piacenza (Serie B), Livorno (Serie A) and Ascoli (Serie A), for exactly two seasons. The latter two were newcomers to the Serie A at that time, and Piacenza was also new to Serie B since being relegated.
Brescia, Spezia and Pisa
In June 2006, Atalanta gave up the remain registration rights of Colombo to Sampdoria for free, while the "Blue-Black" also forced to sell Biagio Pagano to Sampdoria after no agreement was formed and a lower bid thereafter . But it saw Colombo sent to Brescia (Serie B) in co-ownership deal in 29 August 2006, for a peppercorn fee of €500. Likes previous times, he failed to score regularly.
In 29 January 2007, Spezia (Serie B) signed Colombo, in co-ownership with Sampdoria for peppercorn fee of €500, as an emergency signing. He finally scored regularly, scoring 8 goals in 18 games, which kept the place of Serie B for Spezia.
He then transferred to Pisa Calcio in January 2008. Pisa paid €200,000 to Spezia to acquire its portion of registration rights. In June 2008 Sampdoria gave up the remain 50% registration rights to Pisa for free.
Bari, Verona and Spezia
On 1 September 2008, he was signed by Bari in 2-year contract. On 31 August 2009, he signed a 2-year contract with Verona, after rule out from Bari first team. In August 2010 Colombo was released. Two days later Colombo was re-signed by Spezia.
He was a member of the Italy national under-21 football team.
Honours and awards
- Serie B: 2001, 2003, 2009
- Italian Super Cup: 2000
1Include one match at 2000 Supercoppa Italiana.
2Include one match at Relegation play-off.
3Include two matches and one goals at Relegation play-off
4All in 2009–10 Coppa Italia Lega Pro
5Include four matches in Promotion play-off
- "ARRIVA IL GIOVANE COLOMBO DALL'ATALANTA" (in Italian). inter.it. 24 June 2000. Retrieved 2009-07-18.
- "Sampdoria hit by Bonazzoli blow". UEFA.com. 2 January 2006.
- UC Sampdoria Report and Accounts on 31 December 2007 (Italian)
- UC Sampdoria Report and Accounts on 31 December 2008 (Italian)
- "Il Bari prende Colombo" (in Italian). AS Bari. 1 September 2008. Retrieved 30 April 2012.
- "Calciomercato, Corrado Colombo all'Hellas Verona" (in Italian). Hellas Verona FC. 31 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- "Carobbio al Grosseto in prestito" (in Italian). AS Bari. 31 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- "Rescissione del contratto per Corrado Colombo". Hellas Verona FC (in Italian). 6 August 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Mercato: Corrado Colombo è il nuovo attaccante dello Spezia". Spezia Calcio (in Italian). 8 August 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Gran colpo arancione, ecco Corrado Colombo". US Pistoiese 1921 (in Italian). 25 August 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Si interrompe il rapporto con Corrado Colombo". US Pistoiese 1921 (in Italian). 7 November 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "2005–06 Profile" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- "2006–07 Profile" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- "2007–08 Profile" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 2009-09-01.