Correlation function (quantum field theory)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Correlation function (disambiguation).
|Quantum field theory|
For time-dependent correlation functions, the time-ordering operator is included.
Correlation functions are also called simply correlators. Sometimes, the phrase Green's function is used not only for two-point functions, but for any correlators.
- Connected correlation function
- Correlation does not imply causation
- One particle irreducible correlation function
- Green's function (many-body theory)
- Partition function (mathematics)
- Alexander Altland, Ben Simons (2006): Condensed Matter Field Theory Cambridge University Press
|This quantum mechanics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|