From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A correspondent is a reporter. Other variants include:
- The Correspondent, a foreign affairs and defense publication produced by Harvard University between 1961 and 1965
- The Sunday Correspondent, a short-lived British weekly newspaper
- Co-respondent, the "other person" in a suit for divorce on grounds of adultery.
- Correspondent bank, a bank's foreign agent that operates on its behalf in that country.
Foreign correspondent may refer to:
- Foreign correspondent (journalism)
- Foreign Correspondent (film), an Alfred Hitchcock film
- Foreign Correspondent (TV series), an Australian current affairs programme
- Correspondence (disambiguation)
- The Correspondents (band), a London-based swing/hip-hop duo made up of DJ 'Chucks' and MC and lead singer 'Mr Bruce'.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.