From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corrientes (chains or currents in the Spanish language) can refer to:
- Corrientes, Argentina
- Corrientes Province, including the former city
- Corriente River, in this province
- Avenida Corrientes in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cabo Corrientes, Jalisco, Mexico
- Carysfort, Falkland Islands, known as Cabo Corrientes in Spanish
- SS Corrientes, two Donaldson Line ships with this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corrientes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.