From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corruption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corruption is spiritual or moral impurity.
Corruption may also refer to:
- Corruption (1933 film), an American crime film
- Corruption (1968 film), a British horror film
- Corruption (interactive fiction), a 1988 adventure game
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a 2007 action-adventure game
- Corruption (linguistics), a concept in sociolinguistics
- Data corruption, errors in computer data
- Political corruption, corruption in politics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.