From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corsair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corsair may refer to:
- F4U Corsair, a single-engined, single-seat fighter aircraft
- A-7 Corsair II, a single-seat light jet attack aircraft
- O2U Corsair, a biplane scout and observation aircraft
- USS Corsair (SS-435), a United States diesel-electric submarine
- Edsel Corsair, an American automobile of the late fifties
- Ford Corsair, a British automobile model of the late 1960s, and an Australian model of the late 1980s
- Corsair, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive that was built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915
- Corsair (dinghy), a class of sixteen-foot three-handed sailing dinghies
- Corsair Trimaran, built by Corsair Marine
- Corsair motorcycle, built by Cotton
- Cessna 425, originally known as Corsair
- Corsair Yacht Club, a Southern California yacht club incorporated August 14, 1937 with their home port at Corsair Cove, Emerald Bay, Catalina Island, California.
- Corsair International (formerly Corsairfly and Corsair), a French airline
- Corsair Memory, a hardware company that specializes in designing and manufacturing computer memory, power supply units and computer cases.
- Corsairs: Conquest at Sea, a 1999 game by Microïds
- Corsairs (Freelancer), a fictional criminal organization in Freelancer
- Corsair, an evolution to the Gambler class in Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
- The Corsair, a Persona in Assassin's Creed: Revelations multiplayer
Television, film, music, and literature
- Corsair (comics), the leader of the Starjammers and father to Cyclops, Havok, and Vulcan in the Marvel universe
- Corsairs of Umbar, from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- The Corsair, an 1814 poem by Lord Byron
- Corsair (Bunch novel), a 2001 fantasy novel by Chris Bunch
- Corsair, a nautical historical novel by Dudley Pope
- Corsair (film), based on a novel by Walton Green
- Corsair (Cussler novel), a 2009 adventure novel by Clive Cussler
- "Corsair", a song by Boards of Canada on their 2002 album Geogaddi
- "Corsair", a 2007 song by In Fear and Faith from their EP, Voyage
- Le Corsaire, a ballet created by Joseph Mazilier to music by Adolphe Adam et al.
- Corsaren, a nineteenth-century Danish magazine
- The Corsairs, a 1960s doo wop group
- The Corsair, a Time Lord in the British TV series Doctor Who
- Corsair Bay, a bay located in Lyttelton Harbour, Canterbury New Zealand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.