From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is also a surname, held by
- Daniel Corso (born April 3, 1978), Canadian hockey player
- Gregory Nunzio Corso (1930–2001), American poet
- Lee Corso (born 1936), sports broadcaster
- Mario Corso (born August 25, 1941), Italian former football player and coach
- Niccolo Corso (active circa 1503), Italian painter of the Renaissance
- Philip J. Corso (1915–1998), American Army officer
It may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.