From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corte may refer to:
- Frank Corte, Jr., a U.S. businessman and politician
- Corte, Haute-Corse, a commune in Corsica, France
- Arrondissement of Corte, an district in Corsica, France
- Corte Brugnatella, a commune in the province of Piacenza, Italy
- Corte de' Cortesi con Cignone, a commune in the province of Cremona, Italy
- Corte de' Frati, a town and commune in the province of Cremona, Italy
- Corte Franca, a town and commune in the province of Brescia, Italy
- Corte Palasio, a town and commune in the province of Lodi, Italy
- Corte Madera, California, a town in the United States
- USC Corte, a French football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.