From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Corte-Real (disambiguation))
Corte-Real, sometimes Corte Real, is a surname of Portuguese origin, which means literally "Royal Court". It may refer to:
- João Vaz Corte-Real (died 1496), Portuguese explorer
- Miguel Corte-Real (c. 1448–1502), Portuguese explorer
- Gaspar Corte-Real (c. 1450–1501), Portuguese explorer and brother of Miguel
- Jerónimo Corte-Real (1533–1588), Portuguese epic poet
- Manuel de Moura e Corte Real, 2nd Marquis of Castelo Rodrigo (1590–1651), Portuguese Governor of the Spanish Netherlands (1644–1647)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.