From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corum may refer to:
- Gene Corum (b. 1921), American football coach
- James Corum, American military historian
- Lora L. Corum (1899-1949), American racecar driver
- Çorum, inland city (33rd largest) in Turkey, which serves as capital of Çorum Province; 2009 population: 206,572
- Çorum Province, administrative district in Turkey's Black Sea Region, bordering on Central Anatolia Region; 2007 population: 560,488
- Corum (Montpellier), large building centrally located in French city of Montpellier which houses 6000 sq/m conference center and 2010-seat Berlioz opera house
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, protagonist in a series of fantasy books published between 1971 and 1974; commonly referenced as Corum
- Corum, supplement to role-playing game Stormbringer, published in 2001 by Darcsyde Productions
Uses in industry and manufacturing
- Corum (watchmakers), Swiss manufacturing concern based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Canton of Neuchâtel, which has been producing timepieces since 1955
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.