From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corus is a former name of Tata Steel Europe
Corus may also refer to:
- Corus Bankshares, a financial holding group
- Corus chess tournament, former name for the Tata Steel Chess Tournament, held in the Netherlands
- Corus Entertainment, a Canadian entertainment company
- Corus or Caurus, one of the Anemoi and the Roman god of the northwest wind
- Corus (mythology), in Greek mythology the spirit and personification of surfeit and disdain
- Corus, a fictional world that is the setting for the fantasy series The Corean Chronicles by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
- Corus (genus), a genus of beetles in the longhorn subfamily Lamiinae
- CÓRus, Irish choir
- Çörüş, Gazipaşa, a village in Antalya Province, Turkey
- Corus (Port Talbot) RFC, former name of Welsh rugby football club Tata Steel RFC
- Corus Steel FC, former name of Welsh football club Tata Steel F.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.