From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Corvina (fish))
|Look up corvina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corvina is a wine grape varietal.
Corvina may also refer to:
- Cilus gilberti, a marine fish of the Sciaenidae family, native to the Pacific coast of South America
- Cynoscion othonopterus, or Gulf corvina, native to the Gulf of California
- Cynoscion parvipinnis
- Cynoscion stolzmanni or yellowtail corvina, a species of fish of the Cynoscion genus
- Isopisthus parvipinnis, a species of fish native to the Atlantic and Caribbean from Brazil to Costa Rica
- Isopisthus remifer
- Larimichthys polyactis or the yellow corvina, another fish, native to the Pacific coast of Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.