From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corvus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corvus may refer to:
- Corvus (genus), the crows and ravens
- Corvus (constellation)
- Corvus (boarding device), a boarding device used by ancient Roman warships
- Corvus Aircraft Ltd or Corvus Hungary LLC, an aircraft manufacturer
- Marcus Valerius Corvus, a 4th-century BC Roman
- Corvus Systems, a computer hardware manufacturer
- Corvus: A Life With Birds, a non-fiction tale about keeping corvids as pets.
- Corvus, the protagonist of the Raven Software games Heretic and Heretic II
- Gibson Corvus, a guitar series produced by Gibson in the '80s
- SS Corvus, a Norwegian steamship sunk by German U-boats in February 1945
- Corvus Fusion, an Italian aircraft
- Corvus Phantom, an Hungarian aircraft
- ASM-N-8 Corvus, a nuclear armed air-to-surface missile developed by the United States Navy, 1955–1960
- Corvus, the final boss from the video game Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.