Cory Chisel and The Wandering Sons
|Cory Chisel and
The Wandering Sons
|Years active||2004 – present|
|Labels||Black Seal Music|
|Members||Cory Chisel, Adriel Harris|
|Past members||Rick Setzer, Paul Mannone, Miles Nielsen, Daniel McMahon, Adam Plamann, Noah Harris, Charles Koltak|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
Cory Chisel and The Wandering Sons are an Americana, folk rock band that started in Appleton, Wisconsin. The band consists of Cory Chisel and Adriel Harris. Past members include Rick Setser, Paul Mannone, Miles Nielsen, Daniel McMahon, Adam Plamann, Noah Harris, and Charles Koltak.
Originally calling themselves simply The Wandering Sons the band, which included Cory Chisel, released their debut album entitled Again From The Beginning in 2004. Two past self-released albums include Darken Your Door (EP) and Little Bird. After signing with Black Seal, the band released their Cabin Ghosts EP in summer of 2008. In 2009, the band released the album Death Won't Send a Letter.
- Again From The Beginning (2004)
- Darken Your Door (2005)
- Little Bird (2006)
- Cabin Ghosts (2008)
- Death Won't Send A Letter (2009)
- Old Believers (2012)
- Knocking on the Door from the Fox Cities Hub at the Appleton Post-Crescent
- Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons perform in The Current studios from Minnesota Public Radio
- [dead link]
- "Shay To Lead New RCA Label". Billboard.biz. 2008-08-05. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "First time event held outside Milwaukee". The Post Crescent. April 13, 2010. pp. A–3, A–6.