From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corycus may refer to:
- Corycus, a city of Cilicia Tracheia
- Hayton of Corycus, medieval Armenian historian
- Corycus (Crete), a promontory in Crete
- Corycus (Lycia), a city in Lycia
- Corycus (mountain), a mountain in Lydia
- Corycus (Pamphylia), a city in Pamphylia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.