Cosima von Bülow Pavoncelli
|Cosima von Bülow|
|Born||Cosima von Bülow
April 15, 1967
New York City
|Spouse(s)||Count Riccardo Pavoncelli 1996-|
|Children||Nicolas Pavoncelli, Marina Pavoncelli and Antonia Carolina Pavoncelli|
Countess Cosima von Bülow Pavoncelli (born 15 April 1967) is a British socialite and philanthropist of American, Danish and German ancestry and daughter of the lawyer Claus von Bülow and the late Sunny von Bülow. She was named to the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame in 1999.
Cosima von Bülow was born 15 April 1967 in New York City. She is third child of Sunny von Bülow and the only child of Claus von Bülow. Her great grandfather was Frits Toxwerdt von Bülow af Plüskow (1872-1955), a Danish minister of justice.
She has a two siblings from her mother's first marriage; Princess Annie-Laurie "Ala" Henriette von Auersperg (born 1958) and Prince Alexander-Georg von Auersperg (born 1959). After her graduation from Brown University in 1989, Cosima moved to London to join her father 
She married the Italian banker Count Riccardo Pavoncelli (born 8 October 1957 in Naples) in 1996. He is the son of Giuseppe Pavoncelli (1929-2010) and Rosalba Morelli (b. 1935) Riccardo is related to Giuseppe Pavoncelli (1836-1910). Cosima and Riccardo have three children:
- Nicolas Antonio Riccardo Pavoncelli, b. 10 August 1998
- Marina Gaetana Pavoncelli, b. 20 June 2000
- Antonia Carolina Pavoncelli, b. 23 November 2005
Cosima donates money to education programs, cultural institutions and cancer charities in Britain and administers a fund at New York City's Pierpont Morgan Library that buys drawings in her mother's name, the Sunny Crawford von Bülow Fund.
|Ancestors of Cosima von Bülow Pavoncelli|
- VF Staff (1999). "World's Best Dressed Women". The International Hall of Fame: Women. Vanity Fair. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- Ultimate Style - The Best of the Best Dressed List. 2004. p. 161. ISBN 2 84323 513 8.
- Skeel-Holbek, Schaffalitzky de Muckadell Stamtavler over danske adelsslægter - Cosima Borberg von Bülow
- "Notorious Still - The Headline-Making Von Bulow Case Started 20 Years Ago. Where Are the Players Now?". Archive. People. December 11, 2000. Retrieved July 16, 2012.
- "Lazard's Pavoncelli starts own advisory and investment firm". Investment Banking. Financial News. 11 May 2010. Retrieved July 16, 2012.
- The Peerage - Person Page - 14794 - Count Riccardo Pavoncelli
- "Genealogy". The Family Home Page. Francesco Federico Pavoncelli. 2002-2012. Retrieved July 16, 2012.
- "Telegraph announcements". Announcements Home > Births > PAVONCELLI. The Telegraph. 2005. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- "Von Bülow Fund Yields Beautiful Nobodies". observer.com. The New York Observer. 9 April 2007. Retrieved July 16, 2012.