Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (December 2009)|
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2009)|
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park, formally known as Cosmo's World, is an indoor theme park located on the 5th to 8th floors of Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia It is conceived as the "largest indoor, all weather, all ages, entertainment destination in the region" and is the largest indoor theme park in Asia.
Inside the theme park, there are many amenities that are open during operational hours that include:
- Food and Beverages
- Kidz Theatre
- Entertainment Stages
- Kidz Playground
- Cosmo's Party World
With 14 rides Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is divided into 2 differently themed areas which include the 'Galaxy Station' and the 'Fantasy Garden'.
Located on the 5th floor, this section offers rides for adults and children over 13 years of age.
- Supersonic Odyssey, a custom looping roller coaster by Intamin. It has 3 inversions: a heartline roll, a loop and a corkscrew.
- Spinning Orbit, a "Spinning Star" ride by Intamin.
- DNA Mixer, a Top Spin ride by Huss Rides
- Ooort's Express, a Superbob ride
- Dizzy Izzy, a Schwarzkopf Monster II-type Octopus ride
- Space Attack, a pendulum-style ride by Intamin.
- Haunted Chambers, a walk-through haunted dark ride with live actors and special effects.
Located on the 7th floor, the Fantasy Garden offers leisurely rides of a slow nature. It has colorful Garden Avenue with 8 major fun rides intended for kids and families.
- Crazy Bus
- Buddy Go Round(incident)
- Flying Bumble Bee
- Botanic Drive
- Molly-Cool's Swing
- Fantasy Trail
- Robo Crash
- Honey Bump
- "Attractions". Times Square Theme Park. Retrieved 22 June 2012.