From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cosmopolitan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmopolitan may refer to:
- A city/place or person that embraces its multicultural demographics
- World citizen, one who eschews traditional geopolitical divisions derived from national citizenship
- Cosmopolitanism, the idea that all of humanity belongs to a single moral community
- Cosmopolitan Society/Cosmopolitan City, where people of many ethnicities, religions and cultures meet and live in close proximity (especially applied to busy sea ports)
- Cosmopolitan (magazine), a magazine for women, sometimes referred to as "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan (film), a 2003 film starring Roshan Seth
- Cosmopolitan Television, a satellite/cable television channel
- Cosmopolitan Productions, a defunct United States film production company
- CC-109 Cosmopolitan, RCAF version of the Canadair CL-66
- Cosmopolitan automobile company, a defunct American car maker
- Nash Cosmopolitan, a defunct car model from Nash Motors
- Rootless cosmopolitan, a Soviet derogatory epithet during Joseph Stalin's anti-Semitic campaign of 1949–1953
- Food and Drink
- Cosmopolitan (cocktail), also known as a "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan distribution, in biogeography, biological categories which can be found almost anywhere around the world
- Hotels and resorts
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a Las Vegas, Nevada resort casino and condo that broke ground in October 2005
- Cosmopolitan Hotel in Hong Kong
- Cosmopolitan Apartments in Virginia Beach Town Center, VA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.