From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up costa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Costa may refer to:
- Costa (surname), including origin of the name and people sharing the surname
- Costa, scientific term, from Latin costa "rib" (plural costae)
- Costa!, a 2001 Dutch film from BNN
- Costa Book Awards, formerly the Whitbread Book Award, a literary award in the United Kingdom
- Costa Coffee, a British coffee shop chain, sponsor of the award
- Costa Cruises, a leading cruise company in Europe
- Costa's Garden Odyssey, an Australian television gardening program hosted by landscape architect Costa Grogiadis
- Costa-Gavras (born 1933), Greek-French filmmaker
- Costa, Haute-Corse, a commune on the island of Corsica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Costa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.