|Pseudonym||"The Biggest Name in Comedy"|
December 25, 1969 |
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Notable works and roles||The Bob & Tom Show regular|
Constantinos Christos Vassilis "Costaki" Economopoulos (born December 25, 1969) is an American stand-up comedian. A Florida native, he grew up in Kennesaw, Georgia, he began his comedy career in 1993 while attending graduate school at the University of Georgia. Economopoulos covers several topics in his act, but focuses mainly on political comedy. He is a regular guest on the The Bob & Tom Show, most notably with his former weekly broadcasts of a spot dubbed "The Economonologue". He has been billed as "the biggest name in comedy" in reference to his long name.
C'Mon Its Jokes is a CD of Costaki Economopoulos's stand-up routine.
Costaki Economopoulos and his former partner, comedienne Caroline Rhea, have a daughter, Ava Rhea Economopoulos, born October 21, 2008. His current partner is photographer and teacher Christa Meola. They married in December 2013.
- "Violent Culture" on his album C'mon It's Jokes
- "The Bob & Tom Show 2008 program notes". Retrieved 2008-08-07.
- Sue Flemke (2015-03-06). "Goonie's books biggest name yet". Rochester Post-Bulletin. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- Richard Lanoie. "theseriouscomedysite.com comedy review". Retrieved 2008-08-07.
- Patrick Huguenin (2008-07-19). "Caroline Rhea messes with Texas in the uninhibited 'Sordid Lives'". New York Daily News. Retrieved 2008-08-07.
- Meola, Christa (2013). The Art of Boudoir Photography.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|