From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cote may refer to:
- Cote No. 271, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Cote, Oxfordshire, England
- Cote, Somerset, England, part of the parish of East Huntspill
- Cote, West Sussex, England, part of the Borough of Worthing
- Cote, Wisconsin, USA
- Cote Blanche, a place in St. Mary parish, Louisiana
- Côtes-d'Armor, French department
- Côte d'Azur, part of the French Mediterranean coastline
- Côte-des-Neiges, a neighbourhood of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Côte d'Ivoire, a country in West Africa
- Côte-d'Or, French department
- Côte Saint-Luc, Canadian municipality in Quebec
- Grande Côte, a stretch of coastline in Senegal
- Petite Côte, a stretch of coastline in Senegal
- Plaza Côte-des-Neiges, a mall in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Children On The Edge, a charity that helps marginalized and vulnerable children.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.