From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coto may refer to:
People with the surname
- Alfredo Coto
- Carles Coto
- Joe Coto
- Manny Coto, writer, director and producer of films and television programs
- Coto (Caldas da Rainha), one of the 16 freguesias that make up the concelho (municipality) of Caldas da Rainha, Portugal
- Coto de Caza, California, a US census-designated place in the unincorporated Trabuco Canyon area
- El Angolo Hunting enclosed land (Coto de Caza, El Angolo), an enclosed hunting ground in Piura Region, north coast of Peru
- Sunchubamba Hunting enclosed land (Coto de Caza, Sunchubamba), an enclosed hunting ground in Cajamarca Region, northern Andes of Peru
- Coto de Doñana, a national park and wildlife refuge in southwestern Spain
- Coto Supermarkets, a supermarket chain in Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.