From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cottage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cottage may also refer to:
- Cottage, Mauritius, a village in Rivière du Rempart district, Mauritius
- Craven Cottage, the football stadium of Fulham F.C. in London, England
- Holiday cottage, a cottage or other small house used as vacation accommodation
- Cottage industry, subcontractors working in their own facility, usually their home
- Cottage cheese, a kind of cheese curd
- Cottage garden, profusely planted, random and carefree
- Slang for public toilet, a general British slang term in the Victorian era but almost exclusively used as gay slang from the 1960s. See Cottaging.
- University Cottage Club, one of the ten eating clubs at Princeton University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.