From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cottonmouth may refer to:
- Agkistrodon piscivorus, a.k.a. the water moccasin, a venomous and semiaquatic pit viper found in the US
- Agkistrodon contortrix mokasen, a.k.a. the northern copperhead, a venomous pit viper found in the US
- Cottonmouth, the codename of O-Ren Ishii, Lucy Liu's character in the movie Kill Bill
- Cottonmouth (comics), a supervillain in the fictional Marvel Comics universe
- "Cottonmouth", a song from Australian music artist Sam Sparro, off his eponymous 2008 debut album.
- "Cottonmouth", a song by the Melvins
- "Cottonmouth", a song by Todd Bowie from his 2005 Lucky Space People album
- "Cottonmouth", a song by Emanuel (band) from their 2007 album Black Earth Tiger
- "Cottonmouth", a fictional city and the setting for Rockstar's Manhunt 2
- "Cottonmouth", a character in the 1978 movie Convoy
- "Cotton Mouth", a song by The Doobie Brothers from their 1972 album Toulouse Street
- Xerostomia, dryness of the mouth; a medical condition commonly known as "cotton mouth".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cottonmouth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.