Cottonwood Forest Wilderness
|Cottonwood Canyon Wilderness|
|Location||Washington County, Utah, U.S.|
|Nearest city||Leeds, UT|
|Area||2,643 acres (10.7 km2)|
|Established||March 30, 2009|
|Governing body||U.S. Forest Service|
Cottonwood Forest Wilderness is a 2,643-acre (10.7 km2) wilderness area in the US state of Utah. It was designated March 30, 2009, as part of the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. Located within the Dixie National Forest near the base of the Pine Valley Mountains, it is adjacent to the Cottonwood Canyon Wilderness, which is part of the Red Cliffs National Conservation Area.
- "Cottonwood Canyon Wilderness Map". Wilderness.net. Retrieved 2011-08-13.
- Holt, Rush D. (30 March 2009), Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009, Washington, DC: Library of Congress, retrieved 26 May 2012
- "Testimony". U.S. Forest Service. Retrieved 2011-08-13.
- Staff (12 November 2008). "Red Cliffs National Conservation Area". U.S. Forest Service. Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Cottonwood Forest Wilderness". Wilderness.net.