From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Couch may refer to any one of the following items:
|Look up couch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- couch, a piece of furniture
- couch (bag), a small bag. A cross between a clutch and a pouch.
- Couch grass, or couch, usually refers to the grass species Elymus repens, but sometimes Cynodon dactylon or various species of Digitaria
- Couch (company), an electrical company in Massachusetts, United States
- Couch, West Virginia, a community in the United States
Film and TV
- Couch (film), a 1964 film by Andy Warhol
- Couch (short film), a 2003 short film starring Adam Sandler
- The Couch (Seinfeld)
- The Couch (1962 film) directed by Owen Crump, with screenplay by Robert Bloch and Blake Edwards
- CouchDB, originally from the acronym Cluster of Unreliable Commodity Hardware, is distributed document-centric datastore written in Erlang
- COUCH stands for Community of Urbana Champaign Cooperative Housing, an American association of housing cooperatives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Couch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.