Cougar Ridge, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Richard Pootmans|
|Elevation||1,235 m (4,052 ft)|
|• Average Income||$100,908|
|Website||Cougar Ridge Community Association|
Cougar Ridge is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the western edge of the city and is bounded by Paskapoo Slopes and Canada Olympic Park to the north, 69 Street W to the east, 101 Street W to the west and Old Banff Coach Road to the south.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Cougar Ridge Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-23.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (ESRI SHAPEFILE). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- Federation of Calgary Communities. "Cougar Ridge Community". Retrieved 2007-05-13.
||Canada Olympic Park||Bowness||Bow River|
|Rocky View County||Patterson|
|Springbank||West Springs||Coach Hill|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|