It has announced its expansion into Europe, the Middle East and Africa with the opening of Coulomb’s European headquarters represented by 365 Energy Group, a venture of Estag Capital AG, in Berlin, Germany. Coulomb Technologies' ChargePoint public charging stations are already in Australia.
CT offers ChargePoint Networked Charging Stations. Also CT ChargePoint Network includes public charging stations, a consumer subscription plan and utility grid management technology for electric utility companies to smooth electrical demands on the grid.
The CT Charging Station Designs are the result of close teamwork between Coulomb Technologies and inter4m.
Ford Motor Co. will partner with Coulomb Technologies to provide nearly 5,000 free in-home charging stations for some of the automaker's first electric vehicle customers, under the Ford Blue Oval ChargePoint Program.
In January 2009, the company's first charging stations were deployed in downtown San Jose that drivers can access through a prepaid plan. The company is working with entities in Las Vegas Nevada, New York and Florida to do something similar there.
The first ChargePoint charging stations are installed and available for charging in downtown San Jose. Since its first charging station installation, Coulomb charging stations have been in more than 27 US states, Canada and Europe.
1,800 planned 240-volt charge stations are being built through the ChargePoint America project. Sponsored by Coulomb Technologies, the $37 million project is backed by a $15 million DOE grant, provided through the Recovery Act. ChargePoint America is expected to provide 4,600 networked charging stations to homes and public locations by October 2011, adding to the existing ChargePoint Network. The ChargePoint America project will collect data on vehicle use and charging patterns, which will be analyzed by DOE's Idaho National Laboratory. Coulomb announced on 16 June 2010 that Orlando, Florida, was the first to install a ChargePoint networked charging station under the program.
- "365 Energy". 365 Energy Group. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "estag | Capital AG ....we finance ideas". Estag Capital AG. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Coulomb Technologies Announces EMEA Sales Distributors and International Headquarters". Press Releases. Coulomb Technologies. March 23, 2009. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "PI-08: Company News: GM/V2Green/Coulomb/Google/HEVT/PlugInSupply". CalCars-News archive. CalCars. Jul 28, 2008. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Ford, Coulomb to Provide EV Charging Stations". Automotive Fleet Top News. Automotive Fleet. June 2, 2010. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- Companies Collaborate on E.V. Charging for All March 7, 2013 New York Times
- http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081022/AUTO01/810220348/1148/&source=nletter-business . at Detnews.com
- "ChargePoint Network". Coulomb Technologies. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "V Project Expands To Los Angeles; Washington, D.C.; and Chevrolet Volts". EERE News. U.S. Department of Energy. June 23, 2010. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Charging Stations". ChargePoint Network-Fuelling the Australian Electric Transportation Industry. ChargePoint Network. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- John O'Dell (April 22, 2010). "Green Car Breakthrough Awards Go to EV Charger Pioneers Coulomb, Better Place". Edmunds.com. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Coulomb Technologies.|