Commanderie of the Knights Templar
|Intercommunality||Brie des Templiers|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Franck Riester|
|• Land1||10.93 km2 (4.22 sq mi)|
|• Population2 density||1,300/km2 (3,400/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||77131 / 77120|
|Elevation||66–156 m (217–512 ft)|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Inhabitants of Coulommiers are called Columériens.
Coulommiers has been selected to be the first town in France to go fully digital for its terrestrial television, with analog switch-off in January 2009.
- "British towns twinned with French towns". Archant Community Media Ltd. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Coulommiers.|
- Site of Coulommiers Site of Coulommiers
- 1999 Land Use, from IAURIF (Institute for Urban Planning and Development of the Paris-Île-de-France région) (English)
- French Ministry of Culture list for Coulommiers (French)
- Map of Coulommiers on Michelin (English)
|This article related to a Seine-et-Marne location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|