Council of Ministers of the Republic of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
There are three categories of ministers, in descending order of rank:
- Union Cabinet Minister: senior minister in-charge of a ministry.
- Minister of State (Independent Charges): with no overseeing union cabinet minister for that portfolio
- Minister of State (MoS): junior minister reporting to a cabinet minister, usually tasked with a specific responsibility in that ministry.
Council of Ministers
Main article: Cabinet of India
Ministers of State (Independent Charges)
Ministers of State
|1||Civil Aviation||G.M. Siddeshwara||61|
|3||Chemicals and Fertilizers||Nihalchand Chauhan||43|
|4||Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water and Sanitation||Upendra Kushwaha|
|5||Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises||Pon Radhakrishnan||62|
|6||Home Affairs||Kiren Rijiju|
|7||Road Transport and Highways,Shipping||Krishan Pal|
|8||Agriculture, Food Processing Industries||Sanjeev Kumar Balyan|
|9||Tribal Affairs||Mansukhbhai Dhanjibhai Vasava|
|10||Consumer Affairs,Food and Public Distribution||Raosaheb Dadarao Danve|
|11||Mines, Steel, Labour and Employment||Vishnu Deo Sai|
|12||Social Justice and Empowerment||Sudarshan Bhagat|
- "Council of Ministers". Retrieved 31 January 2012.
- "Official Statements". Prime Minister of India. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- Modi's ministry: Who gets what India Today
- "Narendra Modi takes charge of PMO, meets SAARC leaders". India Today. 2014-05-27. Retrieved 2014-06-14.