Counter Terrorism Command
Counter Terrorism Command (CTC) or SO15 is a Specialist Operations branch within London's Metropolitan Police Service. Counter Terrorism Command was established as a result of the merging of the Anti-Terrorist Branch (SO13), and the Special Branch in 2006, to form a single counter-terrorism investigative unit. CTC has over 1,500 Police Officers and staff, and a number of investigators based overseas. Commander Richard Walton is the head of the Counter Terrorism Command. 
According to the Counter Terrorism Command's website, its responsibilities are: 
- To bring to justice those engaged in terrorism, domestic extremism and related offences.
- To provide a proactive and reactive response to terrorism, domestic extremism and related offences, including the prevention and disruption of such activity.
- Support the National Co-ordination of Terrorist Investigations outside London.
- To gather and exploit intelligence on terrorism and extremism in London.
- To assess, analyse and develop intelligence to aid operational activity.
- To engage in partnership with London’s varying communities in order to understand their concerns and to provide reassurance and support where needed.
- To provide specialist security advice internally and externally.
- To provide an explosive ordnance disposal and CBRN capability in London.
- To assist the British MI5 Security Service and MI6 Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) in fulfilling their statutory roles.
- To be the police single point of contact for international partners in counter-terrorism matters
- Assisting in the protection of British interests overseas and the investigation of attacks against them.
- Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre
- MI5 & MI6
- National Counter Terrorism Security Office
- National Extremism Tactical Coordination Unit
- "Metropolitan Police Service - Specialist Operations". Met.police.uk. 2006-10-02. Retrieved 2009-06-08.
- "Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command". Retrieved 2008-07-11.
- Counter Terrorism Command
- Metropolitan Police Crime Academy
- Metropolitan Police Leadership Academy