From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up counterfactual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterfactual may refer to:
- Counterfactual conditional, a grammatical form (which also relates to philosophy and logic)
- Counterfactual subjunctive, grammatical forms which in English are known as the past and pluperfect forms of the subjunctive mood
- Counterfactual thinking
- Counterfactual history
- Alternate history, a literary genre
- Counterfactual definiteness in quantum theory
- Counterfactual measurements in quantum theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.