From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Counterpart)
|Look up counterpart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterparts or counterpart may refer to:
- Counterpart International, a U.S.-based international development charity
- Counterpart theory, in metaphysics and philosophy
- Counter slab, the second impression of a fossil
In arts and entertainment:
- Counterparts (band), a Canadian melodic hardcore band
- Counterparts (album), by Rush, a Canadian rock band
- "Counterparts" (short story), by James Joyce
- Reel Pride (formerly Counterparts), an LGBT film festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterparts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.