|Tour by Rush|
|Start date||January 22, 1994|
|End date||May 7, 1994|
|Rush concert chronology|
Rush's Counterparts Tour was in support of the band's studio album Counterparts. The tour kicked off January 22, 1994 at the Civic Center in Pensacola, Florida and culminated on May 7, 1994 at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, Ontario. Opening acts for this tour were Candlebox, The Melvins, Primus, The Doughboys, and I Mother Earth.
The set-list remained constant until the addition of "Bravado" for only the final two weeks of the tour. This is the only tour (since their release through the R30: 30th Anniversary Tour) that did not include any part of either "2112" or "La Villa Strangiato" in the set-list; in fact, nothing from the first four albums was included in the set. Having fun this tour, Lee usually introduced "Cold Fire" as a country song (often with a country music introduction), and Lifeson would introduce "Stick It Out" with a humorous comment, later providing humorous introductions during the "Closer To The Heart" jam; the introductions were never the same, and never did he make correct introductions, usually introducing each member of the band as a famous celebrity.
- Intro (Thus Spoke Zarathustra; first time used as intro)
- "The Spirit of Radio"
- "The Analog Kid"
- "Cold Fire" (from Counterparts)
- "Time Stand Still"
- "Nobody's Hero" (from Counterparts)
- "Roll the Bones"
- "Animate" (from Counterparts)
- "Stick It Out" (from Counterparts)
- "Double Agent" (from Counterparts)
- "Bravado" (added 4/20/94)
- "Mystic Rhythms"
- "Closer to the Heart"
- "Show Don't Tell"
- "Leave That Thing Alone!" (from Counterparts)
- "The Rhythm Method" (drum solo)
- "The Trees"
- "Xanadu" (abbreviated)
- "Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres" (Prelude)
- "Tom Sawyer"
- "Force Ten"
- "Cygnus X-1 Book I: The Voyage" (teaser)
- Rush: The Complete Tourbooks 1977-2004. 2006 Anthem Entertainment, Toronto, Ontario