From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up counterstrike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterstrike may refer to:
- Counterattack, a defensive military tactic.
- Counterstrike (drum and bass group)
- Counterstrike (1969 TV series)
- Counterstrike (1990 TV series)
- "Counterstrike" (Stargate SG-1), a season 10 Stargate SG-1 episode.
- "Counterstrike", a song by Swedish power metal band Sabaton
- Counterstrike, an expansion pack for the computer game Command & Conquer: Red Alert.
- Counter-Strike (series), a video game series.
- Counter-Strike, a 1999 modification of the video game Half-Life.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, a 2004 video game.
- Counter-Strike: Source, a 2004 video game.
- Counter-Strike Neo, a 2005 video game.
- Counter-Strike Online, a 2008 video game.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, a 2012 video game.
- Counter-Strike Online 2, an upcoming video game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterstrike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.