From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A country in the modern usage is a geo-political region, often synonymous with a state.
Country may also refer to:
- Country music, a genre of music
- Rural area, country or countryside
- Country (film), a 1984 US film
- Country (album), a 1974 compilation album by Anne Murray
- Country (book), by Nick Tosches
- Country Weekly, a US magazine
- The Country Network, a US country music television network
- Country Financial, a group of US insurance and financial services companies
- Country Rugby League, an Australian sports league
- Country Joe McDonald (born 1942), American musician and singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.